 Subject: Re: New channel broadcasting on Thor 2.
From: Bjorn Brox <brox@corena.no>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 11:10:02 +0200

Michael wrote:

> Is there a start date for these two new sky channels?

Middle of August, officially on Thor 2A, but CTV/Telenor was not willing
to tell on which frequency and satellite last time I called them.

I am not sure that they will be on Thor2A at all anymore after the
latest movement of I707 channels over to Thor 2A...

Read more at http://www.sky.co.uk/scandinavia/index.htm

--
Bjorn Brox, mailto:brox@corena.no, CORENA A/S, http://www.corena.no/
P.O.Box 1024, Kongsberg Naeringspark, N-3601 Kongsberg, NORWAY