[Prev][Next][Index]

Sat-UK-News #226a 02.04.98: JSTV, Playboy PPV

Sat-UK-News Report #226a:
- JSTV not gone; Playboy now in PPV
thursday april 2nd 1998
Email: dsedghi@TELE-Satellite.com OR dominic@bigrp.demon.co.uk
Sat-UK-Web: http://www.sat-uk.com/
UK Satellite Control: http://www.sat-net.com/uk-satellite/
And now the news:

---------- JSTV not gone; Playboy now in PPV
 Apparently, JSTV has not ceased yet, although I haven't managed to see
it. I saw the BETZDORF UPLINK card again this morning, so I can only
assume that JSTV has shortened its broadcasting hours. Also, on the same
channel as Sky Box Office 4, Playboy TV has begun testing its new PPV
service.

All contents (C) 1998 Dominic Sedghi, except where indicated. All
rights reserved. Contents may be reproduced providing the following
is included: "Provided by Sat-UK - www.sat-uk.com/".
Information is subject to change and/or may be incorrect.