[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Nasa TV

>Hallo!
>
>Ich interessiere mich auch fuer Nasa TV.
>Moechte aber gerne erst mehr ueber den Preis wissen!
>Welcher Transponder waere es denn? (habe nur 90cm drehbar)
>
>Hans-Peter

I am interested in receiving NASA TV in Europe. Anything knowm about prices,
satellite and transponder?

Dr.Dish:
in drdish@tv we just asked the pulic how they feel to receive NASA TV in
Europe. John Locker got the idea and still discusses the matter with
different satellite organizations in order to find a cheap way to get the
signal from the US to Europe and to make it affordable to a large audience
(private persons, schools and organizations). At the next show in September
we will hopefully get some positive results.