[Prev][Next][Index]

RTL4/5, SBS in Paris

>Questions:  Dr Dish,
>
>I live since 4 months in Paris, France and I'd like to
>recieve the Dutch channels RTL4-5, SBS6 and veronica.
>Do you know anything about a card or a decoder who can
>descramble this channels.
>I know about the legal decoder, you can buy in holland but
>it's a little bit to expensive.
>So are there any alternatives?
>
>Kind regards,
>Anne Lamers.

Dr.Dish:
To get all this a little bit cheaper, you could buy a converted german
d-box, which will receive the dutch channels again. Try for this Bakker
Electronics BV in Urk (http://www.avd.nl/bakker.electronics/). But you will
need a MultiChoice card. This one you can get from MultiChoice, NL. Don´t
use your Paris adress for requesting the free of charge card (only for the
free channels), use a dutch adress and you will get one.
good luck!