[Prev][Next][Index]

rai reception with PowerVu

>Subject: rai reception
>
>Question:I have a S.A. PowerVu model D9223 and I locked the
>RAI-package.BER is about 4.9E-05, but I can't see nothing.Some people
>said I must change the PID's,but I don't know how.
>Please can you help me ?Thanks

Dr.Dish:
Your S.A. 9223IRD works only on PowerVu signals and not DVB. The commercial
version you could convert by yourself into some kind of DVB. So, in your
case the conersion has to made by the manufacturer S.A. The next problem is
the adjustment of the frequency. You could - and think you have done -
change only the first frequency in the menue. This also is the starting
frequency for the package you usually receive with the 9223 (like the ORBIT
package). This means switching programs, you have to adjust again and again
in the installation menue. Until now, I did not find  any way to change to
follow up frequencies or change symbolrate or PID´s. You could try by
pressing in sequence: MENUE-USER-NEXT-YES. This is the way to open the DEBUG
Menue. Be careful in changing unknown parameters.