[Prev][Next][Index]

ASIANET

At 09:12 25.09.1996 -0400, you wrote:
>Below is the result of your feedback form.  It was submitted by A.ELAHI
>Questions:  HELLO DR-DISH!
>I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO RECEIVE ASIANET.DO I NEED A DIGITAL RECEIVER OR A
DIGITAL DECODER AND PLEASE TELL ME IF IT WILL WORK IN SWEDEN IF I BUY ONE
FROM CANADA.PLEASE GIVE ME FULL DETAILS ABOUT THE PRICES IN EUROPE FOR
DIGITAL RECEIVERS AND DECODERS.

Dr.Dish:
Sorry for the delay, but I had to check the facts. AsiaNet is still on ORION
F1 (txpo. 8, 11.680 GHz, vertical). Itīs now digital. SCPC, DVB, 6
Msymb./sec. FEC: 3/4. Suitable receivers are made by Atlanta Scientific and
Panasat ( a special version of the IRD 520).
Dr.Dish (Christian Mass)
TELE-satellite magazine
drdish@tv your satellite info-channel

[Other mailing list archives]