[Prev][Next][Index]

TS News - Keystone Adds C-band Capacity

TELE-satellit News, 8 January 1997

Keystone Adds C-band Capacity
  LOS ANGELES, California, USA, 97/01/08 (TS) -- Keystone Communications
announced it has added three Galaxy 4 C-band transponders to its
occasional-use inventory. The company already leased some space on the
satellite plus transponders on Telstar 401 and Galaxy 6. It now has a total
of ten transponders above North America set aside for occasional use.

  Such transponders are most often used for syndicated TV show
distribution, live sports programming and news feeds. "With these new
transponders, we are positioned to better serve our clients by having the
capacity and services they require, when they require it, and in the
quantities they require," said Keith Buckley, executive vice president of
sales for Keystone.

(c)TELE-satellit 1996. All rights reserved.

[Other mailing list archives]