[Prev][Next][Index]

Tele-satellite in Mallorca

Hi Greg,

You asked:

 Where can I get Tele-Satellit in Palma, Mallorca, Spain ?

We say:

Although TELE-satellite International is distributed via news-stands in
Spain, the quantities ordered by our Spanish distributor from our export
department is very small when one considers the potential of the expatriate
market there. Unfortunately, we have no influence over the orders they
place with us. This is particularly galling when one realises that T-S is
printed in Barcelona. I can only recommend you place an order for a
subscription with our UK subscription department. This will ensure that you
get your copy regularly, on time and at an economical price. You can place
your order directly with Chris Williams on chris@satcodx.com. Prices for
Europe are 19, 32 and 60 pounds sterling for 6, 12, and 24 months
respectively. I hope this helps,
Best regards,
Merve Iles,
Customer Services

[TELE-satellit Email Service|TELE-satellite ONLINE]