[Next][Index]

SAT-Usenet 17/98 LAST ISSUE

SAT-Usenet
17/98
get the best from Satellite-TV Newsgroups via eMail!

This service is sponsored by
TELE-satellite
INTERNATIONAL
http://www.tele-satellite.com

Editor for TSi:
Marc Ruenger
eMail: MRuenger@aol.com
http://members.aol.com/mruenger/sat-tv.htm

ALL MATERIAL PROVIDED HERE IS FOR PERSONAL INFORMATION ONLY, AND MAY NOT BE
USED FOR ANY COMERCIAL REASONS, WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION FROM THE EDITOR.

Dear Subscribers,

due to lack of funding, this service will be closed down. This is the last
issue. Thank you for reading SAT-Usenet during it's two year service. I would
be glad, if you would subscribe to my other Newsservice SAT-Bonn, which brings
you medianews from Germany, Austria and Switzerland. You can subscribe at the
sat-net-homepage.

Yours
Marc Ruenger
Editor for TSi

- SKYs DIGITAL PLANS, AGAIN

Hi

I recently contacted Sky who informed me that the digital package will
go ahead on 1st June 1998, the receivers will be offered in discounted
packages to existing subscribers.  You can now request an information
pack (Digital mailing list) detailing this by calling 0990 123 123 but
you will have to explain that you would like to receive an information
pack on Sky digital, the first operator was a little confused :-)

Check here for info / updates :

http://www.sky.co.uk/skytv/digital/

Thanks

© Mr Teflon

EMail: Mr_Teflon at bigfoot dot com
In article <354b32c5.37302168@news.demon.co.uk>,
© Mr Teflon (© Mr Teflon) wrote:

>I recently contacted Sky who informed me that the digital package will
>go ahead on 1st June 1998

They have given you incorrect information then. Sky digital will not start
before mid July at the earliest.

--
Dave Porter  -  dave@wcbs.demon.co.uk  -  http://www.wcbs.demon.co.uk
From Northumberland ... No more Letterman - complain to Sky TV