Subject: Re: TV Norge program listings?
From: Inge Lindland <skyliner@skyliner.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 1997 14:21:49 +0200

aris@sco.com wrote:

> Hello.
>
> On checking the TV Norge teletext service, it would appear that they do
> not have a list of their program schedule on page 600 any more.  There
> is some information on page 100 but I do not speak Norwegian :-)
>
> Could someone translate this for me?  Does anyone know what has happened
> to the program listings, or have another source for the listings?
>
> Regards,
>
> Aris

>       http://www.dejanews.com/     Search, Read, Post to Usenet

As Norsk TV2 has bought the majority of TV Norge, they will start a new
TTV service. Until that, they will not update their pages.
--
Press here to mail me: mailto:skyliner@skyliner.net
I HATE SPAM!

http://skyliner.net

Me, a lunatic?

Inge Lindland.

Subject: Re: I want my MTV --- where has it gone
From: XXXjahn@rustpost8.tele.dk (J.M.Jahn)
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 12:30:03 GMT

On Fri, 29 Aug 1997 12:23:45 +0000, Jim Chenvert
<chenvertj@evolution.org> wrote:

>Any one know what happened to MTV on 1 degree west? Seems BBC Prime is
>on that frequency now, as well as it's old (?) home......

MTV has moved to feq. 11.435 V ( a couple of days ago)
--
Regards,
Joseph M. Jahn

#####

You can subscribe AND unsubscribe at TELE-satellites Homepage at:
http://www.tele-satellit.com
For information on how to subscribe or unsubscribe, send email to
Majordomo@tags1.dn.net (_not_ to me, please - so do NOT use reply) and
include the line
help
in the body of your message.