This service is sponsored by
TELE-satellite
EUROPES SATELLITE MAGAZINE
http://www.tele-satellite.com

Editor for TS:
Marc Ruenger
eMail: MRuenger@aol.com
http://members.aol.com/mruenger/sat-tv.htm

ALL MATERIAL PROVIDED HERE IS FOR PERSONAL INFORMATION ONLY, AND MAY NOT BE
USED FOR ANY COMERCIAL REASONS, WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION FROM THE EDITOR.

- CAN YOU IMPROVE YOUR THOR/SIRIUS RECEPTION ?

>Hello all experts!
>Is there a possibility to make some changes on a squarial (flat) dish to
>make it receive
>both right an left circular polarization at the same time. I would like to
>receive channels
>on Tele-x and Sirius with my old dish. It is quite easy to change between
>right and left
>circular polarization with a screwdriver but I don't like to go outside
>everytime I change channel (satellite).
>Many thanks i advance....
>Goeran
 No.What you must do is obtain a second squarial.
  Use one for LH polaristaion & the other for RH.
  You can run 2 cables and use an lnb switch indoors
  to switch between antennas....
  Chris Muriel,Manchester,England.

- YOU HAVE TO GIVE BACK YOUR 11-SKY CARDS

Anthony R. Gold wrote
"Paul Dewey" writes:

> Hi all, Well my new 11 card has just arrived along with important notes
> that advise me, in short, that the new card belongs in its entirity to
> Sky and should my subscription agreement end then I must return the card
> (on request).

> It is interesting to note that they don't say who is going to pay for
> the postage to return the card!  I would be tempted to say 'If you don't
> offer to pay the postage I will hold the card for two weeks for you to
> collect it and failing that it will be desposed(?) off'.
>
> Anyone else have any views or know the legal position?

If your newly amended agreement with BSB requires you to return the
card, then that is your agreed obligation regardless of whether it
causes you to incur some trivial expense.

Anyway I doubt if this is a practical issue.  I would hazard the
guess that this new term is principally intended to arm BSB to pursue
people who obtain cards in order to resell them abroad or to extract
security components.

Regards,
--
   Tony - G3SKR / W2TG