This service is sponsored by
TELE-satellite
EUROPES SATELLITE MAGAZINE
http://www.tele-satellite.com

Editor for TS:
Marc Ruenger
eMail: MRuenger@aol.com
http://members.aol.com/mruenger/sat-tv.htm

ALL MATERIAL PROVIDED HERE IS FOR PERSONAL INFORMATION ONLY, AND MAY NOT BE
USED FOR ANY COMERCIAL REASONS, WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION FROM THE EDITOR.

On 9 Feb 1997 17:06:58 GMT, Paul <sg.hirst@ukonline.co.uk> wrote:

>Anyone know where TV PLUS and Eurotica have gone?

The question about TV Plus was already
asked by Mutti Andrea on 29-1-97.
The answer was:

TV Plus was a experimental program
from the national TV organization NOS
from Holland to show 16:9 widescreen pictures
in encrypted D2MAC. But since the 16:9
widescreen standard has become Pal Plus this
service has stopped. But you probably meant
the not encrypted Euro7 station which shared
this transponder with TV Plus. According to
my satellite magazine it's now on 11080 H
together with Al Jazeera Sat Channel.

Greetings,

            J.Wuijts. from The Netherlands.

Yes Eurotica is on Eutel16E 11.151H

- WHAT ABOUT THOR 2 ???

"Soeren Brolin Thomsen" writes:

> The Delta 2 rocket # 17 launched from Cape Canaverel failed and was
> blown into pieces 13 seconds after the start. It was carrying a military
> navagtion satellite.
> Thor2A satellite on 1owest was planed to be on it's position on the 22.
> of februare.
> It will be delayed due to the accident on Cape Canaveral.

Just about right, except that Thor 2 was due to be *launched* on 22 Feb;
it wouldn't have been at 0.8W, or transmitting, until a few weeks after
that date (or by "on it's [sic] position" did you mean "on the top of a
Delta rocket? :-)

- FORMULA ONE VIA SATELLITE TELEVISION

>Which channel except germans RTL, dutchs digital RTL5 or french TF1 will
>broadcast this years Formula 1 races live ??
>
>Will any of the D  Mac stations on 707 be broadcasting them?

I don't know of any for sure but Italia 1 must be favorite to show
some of the races like they did last year.

Regards,
Ian

[Other mailing lists]