Sat-UK-News Report #231:
- Onyx now in duplicate
tuesday 7th april 1998
Email: dsedghi@TELE-Satellite.com OR dominic@bigrp.demon.co.uk
Sat-UK-Web: http://www.sat-uk.com/
UK Satellite Control: http://www.sat-net.com/uk-satellite/
And now the news:

---------- Onyx now in duplicate
 Onyx is on Eutelsat II-F1. 'Yes,' you say, 'I know.' But Onyx is in
duplicate. It is now broadcasting not only 11.146 H, but also 11.638 H.
The picture is nowhere near as good and the sound is slightly muffled. I
can't check for teletext because the signal is too weak, and as of yet
it is not known whether SCT - Satisfaction Channel TV is sharing the
transponder with Onyx, as it does on 11.146 H. More information is very
welcome!

All contents (C) 1998 Dominic Sedghi, except where indicated. All
rights reserved. Contents may be reproduced providing the following
is included: "Provided by Sat-UK - www.sat-uk.com/".
Information is subject to change and/or may be incorrect.