- Erratum to yesterday's articles
- Addenda to yesterday's articles
tuesday 30th september 1997
Email: dominic@bigrp.demon.co.uk
Sat-UK Web: http://www.sat-net.com/sat-uk/
UK Satellite Control: http://www.sat-net.com/uk-satellite/
And now the news:

---------- Erratum to yesterday's articles

Yesterday I incorrectly stated that the Astra Sogecable channels were
available in the Via Digital package on Hispasat 1A/1B - I meant the CSD
- Canal Satelite Digital package on Hispasat 1A/1B. Sorry for the
confusion.

---------- Addenda to yesterday's articles

Freedom FM has indeed left Astra 1D transponder 1D, but plans to return
to Astra soon on another transponder with longer broadcasting hours. CMR
has taken the time previously used by Freedom FM, incorporating a new
channel/segment known as MTR - Milennium talk radio.

ANN has indeed, as suspected, not left HotBird 2, but instead is
transmitting only in the evenings, with Fashion TV broadcasting earlier
in the day.

All contents (C) 1997 Dominic Sedghi, except where indicated. All rights
reserved. The above may not be reproduced without written consent.
Information is subject to change and/or may be incorrect.