[Prev][Next][Index]

Sat-UK: Report #39 - 12.05.97

Report from the Sat-UK mailing list:
Report #39
INTERNAL

be reproduced without written consent. Information is subject to change
and/or may be incorrect.
For help, send mail to Majordomo@tags1.dn.net with
help
in the body of the message. Or mail me:  dominic@bigrp.demon.co.uk

Please visit these sites and support them:
http://www.sat-net.com/sat-uk/      (Sat-UK Web)
http://www.TELE-satellit.com        (TELE-Satellit)
http://www.satcodx.com              (SATCODX)

And now the news:

---------- INTERNAL
I am conducting further HTML mail tests today. Alongside this report, a
test report will be sent, with the subject: Sat-UK: Report #39+ -
12.05.97 HTML version. If your mail reader is capable of displaying HTML
format, you will receive the HTML version of report #39. If not, you
will simply see the following:

HTML test HTML test HTML test HTML test HTML test HTML test HTML test
HTML test HTML test HTML test HTML test HTML test HTML test HTML test
HTML test HTML test HTML test HTML test HTML test HTML test HTML test
HTML test

I would appreciate it if you could mail me if you ARE able to see the
HTML test. Thanks.

The following satellites have got the footprints:
- Eutelsat II-F3
- Eutelsat II-F2
The following satellites are due for the footprints and digital status:
- Eutelsat II-F4M
- DFS Kopernikus 2
- DFS Kopernikus 3

NO UPDATES TODAY

All contents 1997 Dominic Sedghi. All rights reserved.

[Other mailing lists]