[Prev][Next][Index]

Sat-UK: Report #37 - 10.05.97

Report from the Sat-UK mailing list:
Report #37
THOR 2
UPDATES

be reproduced without written consent. Information is subject to change
and/or may be incorrect.
For help, send mail to Majordomo@tags1.dn.net with
help
in the body of the message. Or mail me:  dominic@bigrp.demon.co.uk

Please visit these sites and support them:
http://www.sat-net.com/sat-uk/      (Sat-UK Web)
http://www.TELE-satellit.com        (TELE-Satellit)
http://www.satcodx.com              (SATCODX)

And now the news:

---------- THOR 2
Thor 2 is now scheduled to launch in the night between May 17 and 18,
23.39-00.23 BST.

---------- UPDATES
The following satellites have got the digital encryption status:
- Eutelsat II-F3
- Eutelsat II-F2
The following satellites are due for the digital encryption status:
- Eutelsat II-F4M
- Tele-X
The following satellites have got the footprint addition:
- Astra 1A
The following satellites are due for the footprint addition:
- Astra 1B/1C/1D/1E/1F

I have initiated the footprint addition for Astra 1A. As well as giving
access to the footprint (which can be found by clicking on the
transponder number at the left), I have changed the width of the table
border, so as to include yet more information on one page.

Astra 1B: Sky Channel Guide has been replaced by Sky News and
Documentary [tests] on 11,568 V (tp24)
Eutelsat II-F3: Jamahirya Satellite Channel has started on 11,617 V
Eutelsat II-F1: Europe 1, Europe 2 and RFM are back in the TPS digital
package on 12,542 V
Eutelsat HotBird 2: The MultiChoice promo in the MultiChoice Hellas
package on 11,823 H has been replaced by occasional news feeds
Eutelsat II-F2: Juvekomerc has started on 11,163 H

All contents 1997 Dominic Sedghi. All rights reserved.

[Other mailing lists]