[Prev][Index]

Dear subscribers,

I am currently experimenting with a new layout for the satellite charts.
I have implemented it so far only on Astra 1A, in a test file. The new
layout has a slightly smaller font and is designed to include even more
information, and make the difference between the video and radio
channels clearer.

The new layout can be viewed perfectly well with the standard browser
font (Times New Roman, 12), but has been designed for and looks best
with Arial, 10.

I have left Astra 1B, 1C and 1D in the old style so as to show the
contrasts and differences. I would be very grateful if you, if possible,
you take a look at the new style and give me your opinions on it -
should I go all the way and covert all of the charts? After all, Sat-UK
is your service.

You can find the test page at
http://www.sat-net.com/sat-uk/astratest.html . Please send your comments
to the usual address: dominic@bigrp.demon.co.uk .