[Prev][Next][Index]

Sat-UK Subscribers Notice

Dear Sat-UK Subscribers,

I must unfortunately again make a plea to you - the same as around a
fortnight ago. I am still receiving countless numbers of messages,
indicating that xxx@yyy.zz is not reachable, or that the address no
longer exists.

Please could you, if you experience trouble in receiving all the reports
or have some numbers missing for no apparent reason, check that your
email address is reliable. The build-up of these error messages is not
only slowing down the process at my end, but doesn't help with the
distribution of messages.

Again, I realize that this does not apply to the vast majority of you.
Please accept my apologies for this interuption and probable annoyance.

Yours sincerely,

Dominic Sedghi, Sat-UK
dominic@bigrp.demon.co.uk
http://www.sat-net.com/sat-uk/