[Prev][Next][Index]

[SAT-UK-CLUB]: Re: : WOOPS!

first sent yesterday but didn't appear to get circulated, least not to me.

At 19:34 24/07/98 +0100, you wrote:
>    Sorry folks,    " but it is just the old channels  being renamed, to
>kid on we are actually getting something for our  money

which is similar ploy to the advert on page 7 telling me they  are freezing
the price of the most popular packages yet the covering letter tells me my
sub is going up £3 per month.

Multi/Sports 1, 2 and 3  is obviously not popular!!!

Anyone see any mention about a refund for CMT, Sky Scottish.................

Also suggest you read very carefully the digital advert  "with absolutely
no increase in the standard cost of your monthly subscription"
I don't like the sound of that word standard do you.

GT