[Prev][Next][Index]

[SAT-UK-CLUB]: TV Travel Shop / Play per View

Hi all,
Just to let you know that last night I saw an advert on +ACI-Challenge TV+ACI-
saying that a new channel +ACI-TV Travel Shop+ACI- will launch this Saturday on tps
35 between Noon
and 5pm.  The end caption was +ACI-Look before you book+ACI-
Companies advertised were : Cosmos, Sunworld, Travelscene, UniJet,
Panaorama, British Airways Holidays

 Just to let you know that last night Playboy TV did (as planned) started
their Pay per View service on the same channel as BO4, when the viewing card
was
removed it still read +ACI-Sky Box Office 4+ACI-  I also noted that it was different
programming than the Playboy TV Channel after Sky Sports 3.

Steve
 TV Palace:the Television and Radio Links Site
 http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/+AH4-smorga
 TV Palace:the Television and Radio Software Site
 http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/5413
 tvpalace+AEA-geocities.com
 ICQ UIN : 1181342