[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: [SAT-TOPIC]: Xtra, Xtra

>I really would like to know who will handle subscribtions outside Germany,
>if Xtra ever comes alive ?
>
>I am getting a bit tired of the almost only German speaking ADR-radios, I
>have no problems understanding German but would really like the music
>without "Verkersstudio", the news and bla, bla talk in between.
>
>Henrik

Hi! I agree with you when you say that the German radios are boring.... I
don't speak and don't understand German and, on the other side, I've just
tested a Pace MSS331-G-DMX, but only in the clear mode....

If anyone is interested in the topic, I've just tried to call DMX in Usa,
but nobody answered me (only an answering machine :-(.

Fabio

'(un)subscribe sat-topic' (subject will be ignored)
(or send 'help' to Majordomo@tags1.dn.net in case of problems)