[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: satellite communication replaces modem?

> The Direct PC is the most well known of the satellite delivery methods.
If
> you have Ku on your GI setup, then you just need the card, software and
an
> IP. The drawback is you have to stay on G4. If you are serious about
> regular satellite or spend a lot of time surfing it would be better to
get
> a little dish. You could pick up one cheaper than DirectPC and use it.
>
> Remember the fantastic speed is only ONE way. You still have to upload at
> 33 1/3 <g>.

Hi Paul,
 May I have more information about using Direct PC?
 I have C/KU Wide Band LNBs fixed on a 10 fet dish.. I have a Drake 800XTR
Sateillite Reciever wich have a linkage with the PC by a software and
connection cable through LPT port.
Thanks for help..

JAber

[Other mailing list archives]