[Prev][Next][Index]

SAT-MOSCOW SVIAZ-EXPOCOMM SPECIAL

óÐÕÔÎÉËÏ×ÙÅ ÎÏ×ÏÓÔÉ ÉÚ íÏÓË×Ù
Satellite news from Moscow
÷ùóôá÷ëá "ó÷ñúø-üëóðïëïíí '97" ÷ íïóë÷å !
***
"SVIAZ-EXPOCOMM '97" EXHIBITION IS IN MOSCOW !
ëÁË Ñ ÕÖÅ ÒÁÎÅÅ ÓÏÏÂÝÁÌ × sat-moscow, ÓÅÊÞÁÓ (Ó 19 ÐÏ 22 ÍÁÑ) ×
íÏÓË×Å ÎÁ ×ÙÓÔÁ×ÏÞÎÏÍ ËÏÍÐÌÅËÓÅ "ëÒÁÓÎÁÑ ðÒÅÓÎÑ" ÐÒÏÈÏÄÉÔ
ÏÞÅÒÅÄÎÁÑ ×ÙÓÔÁ×ËÁ "ó×ÑÚØ-üËÓÐÏËÏÍÍ '97", ÎÁ ÓÅÊ ÒÁÚ Ó ÂÏÌØÛÉÍ
ÕËÌÏÎÏÍ × ÓÐÕÔÎÉËÏ×ÏÅ ÔÅÌÅ×ÉÄÅÎÉÅ, ÞÅÍ ÒÁÎØÛÅ.
ôÁËÖÅ Ñ ÓÏÏÂÝÁÌ, ÞÔÏ × ×ÙÓÔÁ×ËÅ ÕÞÁÓÔ×ÕÅÔ ÖÕÒÎÁÌ TELE-Satellit.
îÁÊÔÉ ÓÔÅÎÄ ÎÁÛÅÇÏ ÖÕÒÎÁÌÁ ÎÅÓÌÏÖÎÏ - ÓÏ×ÍÅÓÔÎÏ ÓÏ ÓÔÅÎÄÏÍ ÆÉÒÍÙ
"âÅÌËÁ" ÏÎ ÒÁÓÐÏÌÁÇÁÅÔÓÑ ÓÌÅ×Á ÏÔ ÇÌÁ×ÎÏÇÏ ×ÈÏÄÁ × ÐÁ×ÉÌØÏÎ 1.
îÁ ÎÁÛÅÍ ÓÔÅÎÄÅ ÍÏÖÎÏ ÏÚÎÁËÏÍÉÔØÓÑ ÓÏ ×ÓÅÍÉ ÐÏÓÌÅÄÎÉÍÉ ÜËÚÅÍÐÌÑÒÁÍÉ
ÖÕÒÎÁÌÁ, ÐÒÉÏÂÒÅÓÔÉ ÎÏÍÅÒ 1-2 '97 ÐÏ ÏÞÅÎØ ÎÅÐÌÏÈÏÊ ÃÅÎÅ,
É ÐÏ ÓÏ×ÅÒÛÅÎÎÏ ÆÁÎÔÁÓÔÉÞÅÓËÉ ÎÉÚËÏÊ ÃÅÎÅ ÏÆÏÒÍÉÔØ ÐÏÄÐÉÓËÕ ÎÁ ÖÕÒÎÁÌ.
öÄÅÍ ÷ÁÓ ÄÏ 22 ÍÁÑ ÎÁ ÓÔÅÎÄÅ ÖÕÒÎÁÌÁ TELE-Satellit ×ÙÓÔÁ×ËÉ
ó×ÑÚØ-üËÓÐÏËÏÍÍ.
***
How I have already announced in sat-moscow, at the moment (from 19th till
22nd of may) in Moscow in "Krasnaya Presnya" exhibition center
"Sviaz-Expocomm '97" exhibition is being held. This time it's more devoted
to satellite television.
Also, I announced that TELE-Satellit would participate this show. It's not
hard to find the stand of our magazine - it's located directly to the left
from main entrance to the hall (pavilion) 1. On our stand you can look
through all of the latest issues of TELE-Satellit magazine, buy 1-2'97
issue at a very low price, and at an fantastically low price you can order
the subscription to the magazine. We wait for you to visit our stand till
may 22nd !
ðÒÉÎÏÛÕ ÉÚ×ÉÎÅÎÉÑ ÚÁ ×ÓÅ ÚÁÄÅÒÖËÉ Ó ×ÙÈÏÄÏÍ sat-moscow. ïÎÉ ÂÙÌÉ Ó×ÑÚÁÎÙ Ó
ÜËÚÁÍÅÎÁÍÉ É ×ÙÓÔÁ×ËÏÊ. ïÒÉÅÎÔÉÒÏ×ÏÞÎÏ, ÓÌÅÄÕÁÝÉÊ ×ÙÐÕÓË ×ÙÊÄÅÔ 26 ÍÁÑ.
***
I'm very sorry for delays with sat-moscow. They're related to my exams and
the exhibition. Probably, the next issue will be sent out on may 26th.
Copyright (C) DX Nickolas, 1997.
á×ÔÏÒÓËÉÅ ÐÒÁ×Á (C) DX Nickolas, 1997.
ðÒÉÓÙÌÁÊÔÅ ×ÏÐÒÏÓÙ, ÚÁÍÅÞÁÎÉÑ É ÐÒÅÄÌÏÖÅÎÉÑ ÐÏ ÁÄÒÅÓÕ greatdx@usa.net
Send your questions and your opinion to greatdx@usa.net
ðÏÖÁÌÕÊÓÔÁ, ÄÕÂÌÉÒÕÊÔÅ ÓÏÏÂÝÅÎÉÑ, ÔÁË ËÁË USA.NET, ÂÕÄÕÞÉ ÐÌÏÈÉÍ
ÐÒÏ×ÁÊÄÅÒÏÍ, ÔÅÒÑÅÔ ÎÅËÏÔÏÒÙÅ ÓÏÏÂÝÅÎÉÑ.
Please, send your messages two times, since USA.NET is a bad e-mail service
provider and sometimes mail is lost and I don't even know about it.
÷ÎÉÍÁÎÉÅ ! ïÞÅÎØ ÓËÏÒÏ (ÏÒÉÅÎÔÉÒÏ×ÏÞÎÏ ÞÅÒÅÚ ÍÅÓÑÃ) ÁÄÒÅÓ greatdx@usa.net
ÐÒÅËÒÁÔÉÔ ÓÕÝÅÓÔ×Ï×ÁÎÉÅ, ÔÁË ÞÔÏ ÎÅ ÔÏÒÏÐÉÔÅÓØ ÚÁÎÏÓÉÔØ ÅÇÏ × Ó×ÏÉ ÁÄÒÅÓÎÙÅ
ËÎÉÇÉ. ï ÎÏ×ÏÍ ÁÄÒÅÓÅ ÂÕÄÅÔ ÓÏÏÂÝÅÎÏ ÄÏÐÏÌÎÉÔÅÌØÎÏ.
Attention ! Very soon (about in a month) greatdx@usa.net e-mail address
will cease, so don't hurry to add it into your address books. I'll
additionally inform
you about my new address.

åÓÌÉ ÷Ù ÐÒÏÐÕÓÔÉÌÉ ÐÒÏÛÌÙÅ ×ÙÐÕÓËÉ Satellite news from Moscow, ÷Ù ÍÏÖÅÔÅ ÉÈ
ÐÒÏÞÉÔÁÔØ,ÚÁÊÄÑ ÎÁ http://www.tele-satellit.com/listserver/tags1/sat-moscow
If you missed last issues of sat-moscow, visit
http://www.tele-satellit.com/listserver/tags1/sat-moscow

Best wishes
DX Nickolas
TELE-Satellit