[Prev][Next][Index]

Nile TV digital

You are my last hope: I try for days to receive with my d-box NILE TV via
Intelsat 707 on 4135 in digital mode, because via Eutelsat the quality is
very low. Is my dish too small (1.8m)? Nothing is seen. I would like to
install the dish fixed on this satellite, so I also could receive DWTV.
Don´t ask me to work inside the red menu! I am not a technican. I am living
near Liege, Belgium.
H. Yamir

Dr.Dish:
Your dish is large enough. To get all this easy done without playing around
inside the red menu, just connect you pc to the d-box (with a 0-modem cable)
and use one of the software offers, like d-remote. All the channels - like
Al-Oula, Al Thania, ESC1, Nile-TV and DW-TV are preprogrammed and with just
a tip of the mouse you will get them. Also the proper PID-codes are stored.
Additional you also will get the Reueters TV-Feeds without any problems
Good Luck