[Prev][Next][Index]

NASA-TV Flight 86

Q:
In your last tv-show you mentioned the possiblity to receiver Nasa-Tv in
Europe in future times and trying to get some instituions into this project.
Did you meanwhile get any results?
G. Carlucci, I-Milano

Dr.Dish:
It looks much better then one week ago. Our project is now supported by a
german astronaut and some organizations and we hope to get the signal to one
of the european satellites very soon. As a digital scpc-feed it would be
quite easy, but only a small number of viewers got digital equipment and
only a fraction of this people is able to tune in on scpc. This means we
have to use a analogue channel.
At this moment, you can receive Nasa-TV on a Reuters-feed via Intelsat K in
scpc:
11.558 GHz, vertical, 5.632, 3/4, V:0280, A:0280, bandwidth 6 Mhz.

The frequency may change during the day, then try 11.550, 11.566 or 11.672