[Prev][Next][Index]

NOKIA 9200S

In your service you announced the new 9200S some days ago. Could we expect a
test in TELE-satellite International? And why we can´t get this receivers
only without CAM? May we use your information for re-publishing?
L.Mecia, HR-Zagreb

Dr.Dish:
Yes, I believe we could do it for the next issue. Tonight I will go to
Munich and on Tuesday I hope to meet someone from Nokia. The source said the
first receivers should be available for evaluation during the following
week. For free to air tv, you do not need a CAM, beacuse it will limit the
choice of available channels.
This is free for re-publishing, because it is common knowledge for one week
or so.