[Prev][Next][Index]

shopping networks...

>hello Dr. Dish....
>i would like to know who controls who can sell products on satellite TV.
>Does anybody monitor some of the sales shows some of these people put on
>satellite?
>pandaamerica is one program someone should watch... They put items up for
>sale
>which are misrepresented by their graphics. They offer something for sale
>and they don't have the item...
>it takes three weeks for them to ship...
>their customer service won't answer any questions.... all they do is ask if
>you want to cancel
>your order. They also tell you that someone will call you back....they
>never do...
>why should a business like that be allowed on the air ?
>Thanks... Great if you answer..
>Steve Frank

Dr.Dish:
I canītītell you which organizations are controlling this shopping channels
in your country. In Europe a number of consumer-organizations have a close
watch on this channels. Secondly there are national and regional bodies,
controlling the programming of all channels.
Sorry, I canīt help you, but maybe one of our readers can?