[Prev][Next][Index]

corrupted d-box

>Questions:  Dear Dr. Dish,
>
>Do you know if any software for the computers is
>available, so that i can download a particular software version into my
d-box, F.E. V 1.719. This since my dbox software is corrupted, and the
D-BOXt fails to start up, and then also logically doesn't upgrade.........

>So actually i can't use it anymore.......
>
>Please help me on this matter......
>
>Thanks in advance......
>
>RONALD

Dr.Dish:
In which way your d-box is corrupted? Do you still can reach the the
internal menue (radio+99+radio+menue)? If so, then go to PgUp (General
Functions) and select 3 (load default TS).
If not, let me know whats happend to the box or one of our readers has or
had the same experience and can help.