[Prev][Next][Index]

PANASAT-IRD-520+dd-tv

>Dear Dr.
>PLEASE TELL ME IF PANASAT IRD 520 CAN RECEIVE SCPC.
>OR CAN GIVE SOME SECRET MENU FOR THIS.
>YOR TV PROGRAM BY KOPERNIKUS 28.5~`E. WAS VERY GOOD IN  NORTHERN GREECE BUT
>IF YOU CAN HAVE ALSO SOME PROGRAM IN ENGLISH .
>MANY DONT NOW GERMAN ALSO ME HI! HI!
>                                       THANK YOU
>                                          JAMES

Dr.Dish:
It depends which type of 520 you got. For the Middle East and Far East the
receiver has software, able to receive the c-band. You have to test it by
your self. A good satellite would be PAS-4. Change the local oszillator
frequency to 5.150 and set the parameters as given in the frequency-list of
satcodx. If the receiver does not accept 5.150, then use 10.000 and subtract
the receiving frequency from 5.150 and add the result to 10.000 and use this
as receiving frequency (f.e.: 3.900-5.150=1.250+10.000=11.250.
At this moment no "secrets" are known to me about the 520, but if some
readers got some ideas, they are welcome and I will pass on all information.

drdish@tv: we are aware of the problem with the language. It is not so much
the second audio carrier, but to find somebody to do the job. It is a live
program and this makes the task not easy, because he or she has to be in
Usingen every second friday of a month and this by wind and weather. Like
last friday, when we had to cope with heavy snow-fall and ice on the street.
Give us a lttle bit of time.