[Prev][Next][Index]

wich software version in a new Nokia 9500?

>If I buy a new Nokia wich software version do I get?
>Is it possible to stop software uppgrade? There must be"something" in
>the hidden menu that can be used to manipulate the receiver! Could
>sameone write a manual for the hidden menu?
>Arnaldo Tiburzi, Sweden

Dr.Dish:
for the german d-box it is currently v.1.719. Some companies install older
versions and a upgrade to stop further updates from the package-provider.

I will try to collect all ideas - regarding the service-menue - coming from
readers and then to write some kind of manual which could be obtained in the
Net by interested users of the d-box, Mediamaster and other digit. receivers.
THIS MEANS: DON´T KEEP YOUR IDEAS AS A SECRET. If we get enough info for the
tv-show, Mike Bauerfeind will explain how to do it.