[Prev][Next][Index]

AFN-TV B-Mac-Decoder

>Hello DrDish,
>
>I would like to recive AFN-TV via Eutelsat.
>In a former show of DrDisc@TV you said, that you know a source,
>where to buy a Decoder for AFN-TV.
>How much does the B-Mac-Decoder cost ?  (I know it is not cheap !)
>Where can I buy it ?
>Do I have to have a US-Army-Member live with me, to get it switched on ?
>
>cu,
>       Klaus

Dr.Dish:
Time is running fast and situations changing much faster. Just forget AFN-TV
in B-MAC and think digital for the future. Scientific Atlanta provides
digital en- and decoding hardware (PowerVu) on a worldwide basis for AFN.
Save your money and forget all this "speicial offers" for B-MAC decoders.
Dealers know the situation, but still try to sell this more or less
worthless devices.