[Prev][Next][Index]

Digital Decoder for Middle East

>Dear Dr.
>
>I noticed that Panasat IRD 500D series need a smart card to work which
>means for each package I receive, I must subscripe to that package. If
>this is correct, then I am looking for a decoder which can work without
>the need to subscripe.
>Best regards
>khauli

Dr.Dish:
There is no such device. You allways need a valid card to watch digtial pay
tv. With one exception: if you live inside the ASTRA-footage, you could use
your IRD 520 with the old version 2.1 of the iredeto-module to watch the
dutch pay-tv channels (MultiChoice) free of charge (see my news of last friday).