[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: AMOS

>ATT: Christian Mass
>
>I am interested in receiving the new Israeli AMOS satelite in Denmark. I
>pointed my 70 cm dish to 4 deg. west and tuned my receiver to 10.951 H/V and
>to 11.451 H/V as you suggested on your answer date 22/MAY/96 with no
>success. Do I need special equipment and are there other frequencies that I
>should check on?
>
>Many thanks.
>
>Offer Wolovsky

DrDish:
At this moment AMOS is testing on the Europe-beam on 11.308 GHz, horizontal.
A 70cm dish in Danmark is a lttle bit too small, but why not give it try. A
second frequency is occ. in use: 11.348 GHz, horizontal.
Norbert Schlammers TELE-satellit-news reported this evening, the first
channels expected on this satellite are from Poland and Tchechia.
Dr.Dish (Christian Mass)
drdish@tv - the first european satellite info channel
live via DFS-II (28.5°E)

[Other mailing list archives]