[Prev][Next][Index]

What satellite receiver

>Questions:  I am Looking for a satelite receiver  which is complete
>and i want to get information about important specification
>to take into acount when choosing it, and information about
>prices ...so could you please help me
>
>					Thanks ,
>
>			Mounir

If you are not reading TELE-satellit, you never will make the right choice.
It is very difficult to give advice. First I have to know, which satellites
you want to receive and then what is the largest dish size you are able to
install. To get some ideas, plse have a look into the TELE-satellite archive
in the Net. Here are some tests published.
Dr.Dish (Christian Mass)
drdish@tv - the first european satellite info channel
live via DFS-II (28.5°E)

[Other mailing list archives]