[Prev][Next][Index]

weak Sky-News

>Questions:  Hello, DR. Dish
>
>Just one more thing I forgot to ask in my last post.
>
>Is there a significant difference between a .7 db LNB and
>a .9 db LNB in receiving weak signals?  How much of
>difference is there?  I.E.  if I'm receiving Sky News with
> good sound but with a good deal of snow with a .9 db LNB
>will a .7 db LNB bring it up to the occasional sparkle
>catagory,
>
>Thank you,
>
>Rich

Dr.Dish:
First question: how large is your dish? In Frankfurt/Germany you should get
a clear picture with a 65cm-dish. Changing from 0.9 to 0.7 dB will give you
no better picture. Dont believe all this numbers. What you need is a working
dish or the alignement of the existing dish.
Dr.Dish (Christian Mass)
drdish@tv - the first european satellite info channel

[Other mailing list archives]