[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: About drdish tv

>Q: Dear Dr. Dish,
>
>Do you realize that there is life (and even satellite enthusiasts) beyond
>Central Europe?
>
>Why on earth are you using DFS-II? We cannot see anything on it
>in southern Finland without a 5-meter dish!
>
>So move your transmissions to a more widely receivable satellite NOW!
>
>Pentti Degerstrom
>Finland

Dr.Dish:
I unterstand your outcry very well, but there is no reason to send your
e-mail 13 times with the same text. The transponder on DFS-II is the only
one available to us. Naturally, we would like to reach not only Europe, but
also the eastern countries and Africa, but how pay´s the fare???? Our
sponsors -TELE-satellite magazine and Deutsche Telekom AG - do a lot good
things to us and we happy to be on air with this low budget channel via
DFS-II. All we get personally is a curry-sausage on the second friday of a
month. So, if you are still angry with us, just look for a good sponsor,
advertisments and a financial adviser and we will move to a
widebeam-transponder on EUTELSAT or additional to c-band on GORIZONT.

[Other mailing list archives]