[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: MPEG

>if i understood the mails in alt.satellite.tv.europe correctly, you know a
>lot about the mpeg standard.

>i am interested in receiving the swedish channels tv1 and tv2 via satellite
>(intelsat or sirius i belive). they are broadcsted with mpeg standard.
>
>here can i buy receivers of this type and how much do they cost?
>do you know if these channels are coded?
>
>thanks in advance
>
>mattias wik

Dr.Dish: at this moment there are official no mpeg-receivers on the market.
Some
receivers from Southafrica and Australia are sold in Italy, but expensive.
We tested the australian version of the Pace in issue 1/96 of TELE-satellite
magazine. The receiver also needs a conditional access module to work with a
programm-package. I am afraid you have to wait a little bit.

[Other mailing list archives]