[Prev][Next][Index]

SAT-DONETSK # 25

SAT-DONETSK  # 25

December 21, 1997.

INTELSAT 605:
	HET WEER KANAAL HAS STARTED IN THE EAST SPOT

Intelsat 605:  http://www.satcodx.com/i605.shtml
The "Het Weer Kanaal", labeled as "Dutch Weather Channel", has started in the
British Telecom package on 11.661 V in MPEG-2/clear.
The current line-up for this package:
                      Channel                          VPID                       APID
     The Discovery Channel Benelux         0488                        0460
     Occasional Use 1                             04EC                       04C4
     Het Weer Kanaal                              0550                        0528
     Canal M                                           05B4                       058C
Canal M is labeled as "Telenor - En".
It's interesting that after replacement of Intelsat 803 to Intelsat 605 the level of
signals in Ku-band in my position has become stronger. I think Intelsat 605 uses
the wider beam.

Best Regards
Yuriy Pechurkin
maxim@int.donetsk.ua