SAT-DONETSK  # 23

December 8, 1997.

HOT BIRD 3:
	DEUTSCHE BANK PACKAGE

AMOS 1:
	HBO ROMANIA HAS STARTED
            TARTALEK HAS CEASED

Hot Bird 3:  http://www.satcodx.com/hb3.shtml
The Deutsche Bank package is on 12.265 V, Wide beam in MPEG-2/encrypted with
SR 27500 and FEC 3/4. The current line-up is:

                   Channel                           VPID                            APID
                Deutsche Bank                    0488                            0460
                Deutsche Bank                    04EC                           04C4
                Channel Three                      0550                            0528
                Channel Four                       05B4                            058C
                Metro Mux                           07A8                            0780

SD comment: Last Tuesday I observed the clear transmissions on the Channel Three.
Probably, we'll see them tomorrow too...
More details of the Deutsche Bank TV you can find (unfortunately, in German only) at:
http://194.175.173.31/akt_mitt/forum/d5-97-kultur-tv.htm

Amos 1:  http://www.satcodx.com/amos1.shtml
HBO Romania has started on 11.224 H in the HBO package in MPEG-2/encrypted
with PIDs 0744/071C.

The Tartalek feeds have ceased on 11.308 H in the Antenna Hungaria package.

Best Regards
Yuriy Pechurkin
maxim@int.donetsk.ua

[Other mailing lists]