[Prev][Next][Index]

Updated dig Sat FAQ -Feb 22nd,1998

 I've just done some more updating of my digital satellite FAQ.
The file DIGFAQ.zip has been posted to Usenet Newsgroup
<alt.binaries.satellite-tv>.
Rev 2.1 adds info on some more receivers (Hyundai HSS-100,Strong SRT1000
& others).
Also a couple of minor rewrites & corrections.
Thanks to Donald Kooleman for some useful feedback & to Eric Cottrell
for some info on the Hyundai HSS100 which,as far as I know isn't
available in Europe.
As always,any further information,suggestions,corrections (& perhaps
info on other receivers that you may have or know of) will be most
welcome.

 Chris Muriel,Manchester,UK.  Feb 22nd,1998.

   Senior Field Applications Engineer
   Tel:     +44 (0) 161 973 1572
    Fax:    +44 (0)  161 905 2846
    mobile 0468 720557