[Prev][Next][Index]

SAT CLUB International on the move

Hi folks,

yesterday the executive board of SAT CLUB International has met in Mannheim.
The major concern has been how can we serve our members, who do not have
access to the internet or our fax polling system.

After a few hours of discussion we came to the following conclusion.  For an
amount of
10.00 DeutschMark each month, we will send the 4 newsletter by post one time
each month through our subsidiary in Mannheim. Further we dispatch our
clubcard for 10.00 DeutschMark. For the same amount we distribute our
Clubinformation.

Members who have an e-mail address they will get our newsletter and
clubinformation free of charge on request.

All for now!

Best regards,
Editors SCI

[Other mailing lists|Sponsored by TELE-satellit]