[Next][Index]

Re: Meteorites.

The following information came from Royal Telecom Int. of Nigeria. It is
published here, because some of my readers could be interested. If so,
just contact me by e-mail. I made some further inquieres on RTI. The
company exists and the place and date of discovery of the meteorite is
known.

--
Christian Mass (Dr.Dish)
Senior-Editor of TELE-satellite International

[Other mailing lists|Sponsored by TELE-satellit]