[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Unomesh Dish

>      Dr. Dish,
>
>      I have a Unomesh satellite dish.  Everytime is storms I have to
>      replace the LNB and actuator because they blow.  This has
> happened
>      four times. Last storm my box and tv were blown as well.  It is
>      getting quite expensive.
>
>      Any suggestions?  I would appreciate your help.
>
>      Thanks,
>
>      k.malone

 Dr:Dish:
I am shure it is quite expensive. You did not specify the
weather-conditions. Ok, a thunderstorm could distroy parts of the
installation and it would a problem of grounding firmly the the system.
But just storm?`The only situation I can imagen is a broken multi-cable
- swinging around during storm - making contact with the 36 VDC for the
motor and destroying the sensor of the motor and if touching also the
coax-line killing the lnb and polarizer.
Please be a little more specific in how your installations is build up.
Its much easier to me to reply more correctly.

--
Christian Mass (Dr.Dish)
Senior-Editor of TELE-satellite International

[Other mailing lists|Sponsored by TELE-satellit]