[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Questions about Berlin

John Tissavary

> I'm currently a DirecTV and USSB subscriber in San Francisco, but may
> be
> relocating to Berlin for a couple of years.  I'm wondering if there's
> any similar service offered there - 18" dish, digital reciever,
> subscription based, etc...?
>
> thanks,
>
> jt

Dr.Dish:
Yes, we have a similar system, but forget it, because everything is
synchronzied in German. This means a Chinese actor speaks fluently
German. With a dish-size of 24" you can watch a lot of free to air
channels (digital and analgue), but you canīt use your US-receiver.
Complete analogue systems are available for a little as US$ 200,- (in
good quality) and a complete digital system with a suitable free-to-air
receiver costs about US$ 600,-. Depending on the choosen satellite, you
will get channels in nearly all languages.

Christian Mass (Dr.Dish)
Senior-Editor of TELE-satellite International
http://www.TELE-satellite.com
Producer of drdish@tv
http://www.drdish.com

[Other mailing lists|Sponsored by TELE-satellit]