[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Prosat

1

> Hello DrDish
>
> I have a question regarding the offering on www.mpeg2-dvb.com, a
> prosat
> dvb SA Powervy FTA receiver. Is this any good? Can it be used in
> Europe,
> also for normal FTA. What can I do with the Powervu CAM?
>
> thanks for your answer...
>
> Cheers
>
> Niels de Kock

Dr.Dish:
I know this receiver under two different names. The receiver worked fine
on mcpc and scpc (c/ku-band) and partly on PowerVu. No CAM for PowerVu
exists. If you order such a receiver, be shure to get some kind of
service and regular s/w-updates. So your dealer fpr this receiver should
be near to your own place. If ordering, think about the correct
modulator (PAL and the country-code).

--
Christian Mass (Dr.Dish)
Senior-Editor of TELE-satellite International

[Other mailing lists|Sponsored by TELE-satellit]