[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: 9600 + positioner

> city: Telford
>
> questions: Does the Nokia 9600CI have its own positioner or do I have
> to use it in conjuction with my existing Echostar 5550 to change
> position.

Dr.Dish:Sorry for you! Still you have to use a external positioner. In
your case it would be the SR5500. In conjuction with DiSEqC and the
STAB-positioner you could control a separate antenna. Just for digital
transmissions. The same is possible with the Lemon theanalogue/digital
receiver (still not available).
More then 1100 programs, feeds and data-channels on 30 different
channels are today digital available in Europe, but the industry is
still sleeping or even dont no what a positioner is made for.

--
Christian Mass (Dr.Dish)
Senior-Editor of TELE-satellite International

[Other mailing lists|Sponsored by TELE-satellit]