[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: AUSTRALIA INDIA TEST CRICKET

Sheikh Attiq Ur |Rehman schrieb:

> HI,
>
>         AUS AND INDIA IS PLAYING CRICKET. ONLY ESPN INDIA IS SHOWING
> MATCHES IN
> INDIA ONLY. I LIVE IN UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. I AM A GREAT LOVER OF THE
> GAME BUT WHAT A SHAME I CAN NOT WATCH IT HERE!
>
> IS THERE ANY WAY I COULD WATCH THE GAME  PLEASE  ?
>
> ATTIQ

Dr.Dish:
Beside occ. feeds via INTELSAT K, ORION and PAS (digital and analogue)
which are sometimes free to air and sometimes encrypted, it would be
wise to contact ORBIT. The 30 channel-package (in PowerVu) carries
ORBIT-ESPN-SPORTS on a 24h basis (http://www.orbit.net/). The lowest
rate for ESPN and some other channels of your own choice will cost you
around 50 US-$/month.
To receive the feeds you have to know in advance where this games are
coming from and then search the satelites in question. On INTELSATS
Global-Beams (4.166/4.188) comes a lot in from the indian sub-continent
and transmitted to the UK. This means you would need a quite large dish
and a lot of patience. There is a certain pattern and if you are
interested please read the TSI-magazine, because I will prepare a
feed-lsiting for one of the next issues.

--
Christian Mass (Dr.Dish)
Senior-Editor of TELE-satellite International

[Other mailing lists|Sponsored by TELE-satellit]