[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Which issue has (sat-spy-stories)

Aby Schabirg schrieb:

> Dear Dr. Dish,
> I would like to say "Thank You" for the valuable work you are doing to
>
> the socity. I heard that the subject (sat-spy-stories) is covered by
> your magazine. Please can you tell me in which issue it is disscused?
>
> Best Regards
> A. Scha

Dr.Dish:this stories are running for the last 21 months in
TELE-satellite International. If you cant get all the back issues, the
spy-stories are published as book this month, but at this time only in
the german language. In TSI you get all stories in english and german.

--
Christian Mass (Dr.Dish)
Senior-Editor of TELE-satellite International

[Other mailing lists|Sponsored by TELE-satellit]