[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Eutelsat in the US.

> Hi there,
> I really need to know if by modifying a C-Band 10' satellite Dish I can get
> the chance to point at some european satellites and in particular EUTELSAT
> satellites.
> I live in Okahoma City and soon will relocate to South Carolina.  Can you
> help me to figure out what kind of equipment I need, and please list some
> links that I can inquire?...
> Thank You so much.

Dr.Dish:
No way to receive EUTELSAT on your location. It is not only out of
footprint, but also the satellite is below the horizon. Out of satellite
is sometimes managable (see our story on European satellites received on
East-coast of Brazil with 8m-dish), but below the horizon is something
different. The only way would be: digging a tunnel...
Christian Mass (Dr.Dish)
Editor of TELE-satellite International
http://www.TELE-satellite.com
Producer of drdish@tv
http://www.drdish.com

[Other mailing lists|Sponsored by TELE-satellit]