[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Dish-control by dig. receivers

Fabio Carraro wrote:

> Below is the result of your feedback form.  It was submitted by Fabio Carraro (Fcarraro@usa.net) on Wednesday, December 3, 1997 at 08:37:02
>
> city: Siena
>
> questions: I would like to pilot my LNB with my analog and digital reciver. I have 180 cm diameter parabol with SWM LNB and a magnetic polarizator. My analog reciver do not have the 22 KHertz tone, and my digital reciver use the 12-18 volt to pilot the polarizator and the 22 KHertz signal to change from low to high band.
> IS there a way to convert the output from my digital reciver in a way that I may use as the analog receiver to pilote my LNB and polarizator ?
>

> country: ITALY
>
> street: laterina 8

Dr.Dish:
Until now all known "solutions" to this problem are not working
properly. A small company developed a system, but this is still driven
by a PC. Another company is working hard to find a satisfactory way and
if have made some testing, we publish the results immedatly and also
have it on drdish@tv.
Is there is any working device, companies should contact us.
--
Christian Mass (Dr.Dish)
Editor of TELE-satellite International